[mrtg] SNMP4NT PERFMIB.MIB Updated to support MS Proxy Server 2.0 !!

Garth K. Williams garth.williams at home.com
Sat Jan 15 10:29:21 MET 2000

Howdy all.  Pardon the intrusion.

I thought I would let you know that I added MS Proxy 2.0 SNMP Support to
PERFMIB.MIB.  If you have MS Proxy Server installed, and would like to use
MRTG to access WinSock Proxy and Web Proxy counters, surf over and download
SNMP4NT.ZIP from the "SNMP for the Public Community" web at
http://www.wtcs.org/snmp4tpc.

For those of you who currently use the PERFMIB.MIB from SNMP4NT.ZIP, GOOD
NEWS!
YOU DO NOT NEED TO CHANGE ANY OF YOUR SCRIPTS!  I added the counters for
Proxy Server AFTER the existing counters.

I plan to add Web Service counters soon, so you can track Web traffic by
INDIVIDUAL web site.

Thanks to the many of you who have provided support and helpful information!

Garth K. Williams

garth.williams at home.com
garth.williams at wtcs.org