[mrtg] Lost cpu & disk counters on NT4

Shane Chrisp shane at 2000cn.com.au
Tue Jan 18 19:05:37 MET 2000

I just installed mrtg on an NT box a couple of days back with snmp4nt and i
had the disk and cpu counters but i could not get the memory counters to go.
now after i updated snmp4nt to the latest version (January 17, 2000) i have
now got a working memory counter but no cpu or disk. the error that gets
returned if is
error status: noSuchName
index 1 (OID: 1.3.6.1.4.1.311.1.1.3.1.1.2.1.5.0)
blah blah.. etc etc

I figured that the problem was with the perfmib.mib and or mib.bin but i
have reinstalled them both a number of times and im stuck. anyone have any
idea's?

TIA
Shane Chrisp