[mrtg] Re: mrtg]Re: CPU Usage OID for Bay AN or ASN router

MacAulay, Terry TMacAulay at GOV.NU.CA
Thu Jan 20 23:31:25 MET 2000

I have tried putting .0 at the end but I still get the same error.  What is
noteworthy about .0, is that when I issue "get
1.3.6.1.4.1.18.3.3.2.5.7.1.2.0" on the router I get a "set: Object does not
exist or is not accessible" error.

Any thoughts?

tia

Terry