[mrtg] Re: Only Day Graph updating

Stieers, Ken KStieers at dainrauscher.com
Fri Jan 21 13:41:12 MET 2000

That's the way is supposed to work!  The daily graph is updated every run as
its data changes every 5 min.  The weekly is built by averageing 6 of the
daily samples, so that graph only needs to be updated every 6th run (~every
30 min).  The monthly's are generated from an average of 4 of the monthly
polls, so they only get genearated every 24th run (every 2 hrs).  The
yearlys only get updated daily.  Why waste time re-generating graphs if they
aren't going to change?

HTH,

Ken