[mrtg] Another newbie question

Dan Spray cpdans at conpoint.com
Fri Jan 21 18:21:33 MET 2000

I would also like to fully understand the OID thing.  Like all of the
numbers that refer to something.  Is there a good site or something to look
at.  I would like to manually specify what gets monitored usind this
feature.  Also I use Ascend/Lucent equipment and MRTG doesn't seem to report
quite right.  Any idea how to load the ascend.mib in so that MRTG can use
it.  I run on a Redhat 6.1 machine.  If it would help the URL for my graphs
is mrtg.conpoint.net and you can feel free to look at what I have so far.
Thanks in advance.

Dan Spray