[mrtg] Re: Indexmaker differences between 2.8.9 and 2.8.11

Jeremy Kott jkott at computer.org
Mon Jan 24 05:27:24 MET 2000

I've also noticed the problem on Linux.  Setting the command line option
to change sorting order does nothing.  (Doesn't appear to be a sort
order choosen).  It doesn't sort them by order in the config file and
they didn't seem alphabetic.

Hard coding the option in the indexmaker script doesn't help either.

Must be a bug in the call to the sort code or the sort code itself.  I
don't know Perl or I would delve deeper myself.

Anyone know a fix?  Until then, I will keep using my indexes from 2.8.8.

Jerry.