[mrtg] Re: Possible new feature for MRTG???

Christian Terek cterek at home.com
Mon Jan 31 14:51:20 MET 2000

I remember a while back someone hacked the perl code to mrtg, so that when
something crossed a threshold it the color would turn to red, then back to
normal when it got below the threshold.

The person said they'd post the hack but never ended up doing it.  That
would have been useful.  If someone has it please post!
Chris