[mrtg] Upgrade 2.5.2 ÿ2.8.12 ipget fails

Darrell Van Rensburg darrell at infobahn.com.au
Thu Jul 6 19:10:57 MEST 2000

Hi,

We have been running mrtg for a couple of years and upgrading
every now and again.

However we installed a new linux box and put on the latest MRTG (2.8.12)
and the 'get interface' statistics by IP address fails with NoSuchName
when polling an Annex 4000 and Max 6000 for interface data usage stats.

I can run the old MRTG on the new box and it works fine.

Also noticed that the OID's section is missing from the top of the new MRTG
and unclear as to how to get it working again.

Any help would be appreciated as I have spent a considerable amount
of time comparing the old version and the new one with no success.

Thanks in advance.

Darrell...