[mrtg] Re: RE Cisco 7206 router

R. Brockway rockie at apk.net
Thu Jul 6 22:30:41 MEST 2000

On Thu, 6 Jul 2000, Brimmer, Christopher J. wrote:

> Hey, I run 1604 Routers here on MRTG and the serial interfaces we have
setup
> for multiple PVCs show up by default when you run the cfgmaker.

i have 7206 running 12.0, and cfgmaker finds each subinterface no problem,
but since the interfaces are point to multipoint they can have MANY pvcs
per subinterface as such:

interface ATM1/0.20 multipoint
 description Bronze single user group
 no ip directed-broadcast
 pvc 1/33
  encapsulation aal5mux ppp Virtual-Template1
 !
 pvc 1/34
  encapsulation aal5mux ppp Virtual-Template1
 !
 pvc 1/35
  encapsulation aal5mux ppp Virtual-Template1
 !

so the graphs show a combined result of the totals for all pvcs on that
subinterface, not stats for pvc 1/33, and stats for 1/34, etc, and i have
not figured a way to gather stats on individual pvcs on multipoint
subinterfaces.

-rockie