[mrtg] Not getting all of the interfaces

phil at donet.com phil at donet.com
Fri Jul 7 15:45:43 MEST 2000

Hello,
	I have been using mrtg for over a year now with no troubles, but I
recently installed a ATM card in a Cisco 7206, which also has a channelized
T3 card for 28 T1's, the problem is I re-ran the cfgmaker so the ATM
interfaces would show up, when I did that it is only getting 12 of the 28 T1
interfaces, where before it got all of them, why is it stopping there, I am
at a complete loss, any help would be greatly appreciated

Phil Michaelson
DONet, Inc
Network Engineer