[mrtg] Re: Monitoring ports 25 & 110 on an NT box

Isaac Grover isaac at coe.engr.sjsu.edu
Fri Jul 7 21:29:01 MEST 2000

Hey Peter,

Although not outside the realm of possibility, I wouldn't advise
beating your head over something that could undoubtedly be a wild
goose chase through the OID jungle.  Here's a truncated message from
Ashley Kirchner that came through the list a few weeks ago which
I've found to be invaluable as far as monitoring non-SNMP activity.