[mrtg] MRTG and INTEL 460T Ethernet Switch

Bill Sandiford sysop at interlinks.net
Sat Jul 8 19:40:35 MEST 2000

I am trying to configure my mrtg to monitor the traffic on my Intel 460T
Ethernet Switch.  By doing a head of the logs that mrtg creates I can see
that some data is being logged by mrtg, however it appears to be inaccurate
(ie. extremely low)  For example, a lot of the ports only show the number
60.  It is almost as if  the switch doesn't return data in the same fashion
as most other devices.  Does anyone have a special oid for this switch or
does anyone have any suggestions.

Thanks in advance
Bill