[mrtg] Who can tell me how to get Binary files of MRTG for AIX Unix

C.J.H.Prins at DNB.NL C.J.H.Prins at DNB.NL
Mon Jul 10 09:44:07 MEST 2000

Hello,

I´m having trouble getting MRTG compiled on AIX.
I read the manual & need to install bug-fixed for AIX, compile gnu etc, etc.

I do not have do rights to make adjustment to the system.
And my system-administrator can not help me.

I need Mrtg as soon as possible.
I can not live with out it.

HELP !!!

Who can send me Mrtg in binary form or tell me where to download the binaries.

Any help is appriciated.

Kind regards.

Jan-Dirk Prins

`Externe E-Mail wordt door DNB niet gebruikt voor het aangaan van
verplichtingen`

`Any e-mail messages from De Nederlandsche Bank are given in good faith but
shall not
be binding nor shall they be construed as constituting any obligation on the
part of the Bank.`