[mrtg] Re: graph problem

Ken Zachman ken at ella.slis.indiana.edu
Tue Jul 11 18:40:09 MEST 2000

I'm not sure if it's the same on nt, but on unix you can use the growright
option so you can read the graphs left to right (its right to left by
default). From config.txt in the unix mrtg/doc directory:

   growright
          The graph grows to the left by default. This option flips the
          direction of growth causing the current time to be at the right
          edge of the graph and the history values to the left of it.

hope this helps,

ken