[mrtg] Okay, Here is a question from an NT admin..

Brimmer, Christopher J. CBrimmer at foleylaw.com
Wed Jul 12 21:51:38 MEST 2000

So far, I have about 18 instances running of MRTG to gather information and
that means 14 Command Prompts at the bottom of the screen. I read into the
NT setup guide and figured that the setup recommended there was a bit memory
intensive, so I ran it this way.. and my way is still memory intensive as
well. So my question would be, does anyone know of a way to write a singular
batch file to run all the instances at once or a way to run them as a
service with out taking up a huge amount of memory to do so? Any help would
be appreciated.

Thanks.

Christopher Brimmer
Network Administrator - Milwaukee