[mrtg] Re: help, I can't install Perl on an NT server

Peck, Steven speck at pandesic.com
Wed Jul 12 22:51:32 MEST 2000

Long shot, I haven't run into this myself, but the NT Resource kit installs
a version of Perl.  Check your System path statement in Environment
variables to verify.

Usually c:\ntreskit\perl -at least on my system.

Steven Peck
Network Engineer
ENTEX IT Service, A Siemens Company
[Supporting Pandesic LLC -Folsom, CA]