[mrtg] Graphing CPU Utilization on Sun

Luke Youngblood luke at found.com
Thu Jul 13 21:52:43 MEST 2000

Does anyone know an easy way to graph CPU utilization on a Sun machine?
I'm looking for something that would simply take the load averages
reported with an "uptime" command at a shell and graph that, or if there

is an easier way to pull that information that would be great.  I used
snmpwalk to look at SNMP data on the machine and the only things I can
pull are network-related.  If someone could send me a snippet of a
mrtg.cfg file that would be great.  Thanks for all of your help.

Luke Youngblood
Unix Systems Administrator
Found.com

-- Type: text/x-vcard