[mrtg] Re: newbie questions

Stieers, Ken KStieers at DainRauscher.com
Fri Jul 14 13:09:08 MEST 2000

Most of the contrib pl files are supposed to be put on the Target line
(check the config.html to see how that's done).  You should also open the
.pl files in the contrib dirs to see what they are doing, because sometimes
they aren't quite right for your situation.  Also, many of them are
documented in the code.

HTH,

Ken