[mrtg] Cisco VLANs (routers & switches)

Rod MacKinnon rod at vianet.on.ca
Fri Jul 14 21:12:22 MEST 2000

I have been looking through the archives and seen many similar
questions but never any solutions to the following problem.

We have a Cisco 7200 router running IOS 12.0, and a
Cisco 2900 switch running IOS 11.2.

I would like to either monitor the "sub interfaces"
on the router (fe0/0.1) or the configured vlans on the switch.

We have been successful in monitoring a Cisco 4700 router (IOS 11.2)
that we setup ATM sub interfaces (ATM0.4) with BVI's.

Has anyone been able to find a solution to monitoring the 7200 router,
or 2900 switch with these VLANs?

TIA,   Rod.