[mrtg] well stated

Donald Mahler dmahler at telcordia.com
Tue Jul 18 20:30:45 MEST 2000

Paul

btw - well stated.   diffused that flame immediately

Don M
Telcordia

From: "Paul C. Williamson" <pwilliamson at MANDTBANK.COM>
Subject: [mrtg] Re: rtfm: Re: FW: viewing mrtg output in NT

Cool off Luis.  No reason for name calling.  George gave you exactly what
you wanted.  And there was no ill-feeling about giving you the info.  RTFM
is a standard reply here, if you haven't already figured that out.  There
are so many posts about "Hey, I just downloaded this cool program - what
can I do with it?" type of questions that it's amazing this list doesn't go
to a moderated format.  As far as I know, there are plenty of areas where
Options[target]: gauge is documented.  So is Options[target]: absolute.
George copied directly from a page of Tobi's site and put it in the message
for you to read.  All the information I know of can pretty much be obtained
from that same area.  If you know Perl (which I don't really), you can look
at the script 'mrtg' and figure out a whole lot more.