[mrtg] Multiple routers with one CFG file

Mitch Erickson merickso at cucentral-ab.com
Wed Jul 19 22:44:17 MEST 2000

Hello:

I would like to try this once again as I did not really get any responses to
my previous email.

First, is anyone able to pull stats from multiple routers (of different IP
addresses) using one CFG file. I have tried this and can not get it to work.
I always get an error.
I have read the DOC, and have attempted to merge the two CFG files that were
created for two routers. Individually both CFG files work fine, however,
when I place them together I get an error:

close: Bad file descriptor
SNMPv1_Session (remote host: "10.1.1.1" [10.1.1.1].161
                  community: "test"
                 request ID: 2068631264
                PDU bufsize: 8000 bytes
                    timeout: 2s
                    retries: 5
                    backoff: 1)

Thanks once again, but I am sure that I must be over looking something very
simple.
Oh yes I am using version 2.8.10 for NT.

Mitch erickson