[mrtg] Cisco PIX Firewall OID for CPU Utilization

Billingsley, Richard, CON, OASD(HA)/TMA Richard.Billingsley at tma.osd.mil
Thu Jul 20 15:49:51 MEST 2000

Does anyone have the Cisco PIX Firewall OID for CPU Load?

I only asked this mail list caused I need this as son as possible and I have
search the site you mentioned and does not list Cisco PIX 520 anywhere.

I just would like someone with the OID already to provide it.

That is what this list is for to help each other.  If someone needed other
Cisco Router OIDs(i.e  CPU,Temp,Memory, Windows NT perfmib.mib, Cabletron,
Nortel, I can provide them with the OID now and lead them to a site or
program to search on their own next time.  Yes, Give them information where
to find the information but also provide as well.

  If I need another a OID down the road I will use the site mentioned and
use GETIF.

For now I just need the OID to monitor ther CPU load for a Cisco PIX
Firewall.

Thanks

http://www.cisco.com/public/sw-center/netmgmt/cmtk/mibs.shtml