[mrtg] Re: .cfg file script for Monitoring Disk space availability

Nick_Ellson at or.blm.gov Nick_Ellson at or.blm.gov
Thu Jul 20 16:42:26 MEST 2000

Has anyone else been able to actually use the numbers to read disk space? I am
still unable to get MRTG to read the numbers that snmputil.exe can.

Nick

"Brimmer, Christopher J." <CBrimmer at foleylaw.com> on 07/20/2000 07:39:10 AM

 To:      "'Mrtg (E-mail) (E-mail)" <mrtg at list.ee.ethz.ch>

 cc:      (bcc: Nick Ellson/ORSO/OR/BLM/DOI)

 Subject: [mrtg] .cfg file script for Monitoring Disk space
          availability

All,

I remember seeing a post about the OIDs for monitoring Disk space
availablility on NT servers and what I really need if anyone is able to give
it up is a copy of their script so that I can look at how it is set up.

Thanks.

Christopher Brimmer
Network Administrator - 414-297- 5818
Foley & Lardner Attorneys at Law