[mrtg] external data

Woland dwol at dtc.syzran.ru
Fri Jul 21 08:39:55 MEST 2000

Hello!

      I  have  some log-file for 6-month period (from 01.02.2000 till
      now).  I  want  to  put them into MRTG. I've wrote small program
      that  converts  data  from this log-file to MRTG log-format with
      5-minute interval, such as:

963919272 1 0 0 0
963918972 5 0 0 0
963918672 5 0 0 0
963918372 4 0 0 0
963918072 3 0 0 0
963917772 2 0 0 0
963917472 3 0 0 0
963917172 4 0 0 0

          How i can give this file to MRTG in order to built graph?
          I've  tried  to  put it over existing mrtg-logfile, but I've
          got an error.

          In  the  description  of  log-file format I've read that the
          interval   is  differ  from day to week, month, year. Have I
          reformat  my  file  in  such  order or MRTG can do it itself
          someway?

    Thank a lot.

Best regards,                        mailto:dwol at dtc.syzran.ru
 Woland