[mrtg] Re: HTML question/help

Garth K. Williams garth.williams at home.com
Fri Jul 21 16:24:40 MEST 2000

I totally agree.

Visio will let you save a map as a GIF/PNG/JPG file.

Then, I would use MAPTHIS! to create an image map, and Awaaaaay we go!

Regards!

Garth K. Williams - Systems Engineer (MCSE, MCP+I, CNA)
Mailto: garth.williams at wtcs.org

Web: http://www.wtcs.org/snmp4tpc
Home of the "SNMP for the Public Community" Web
Support site for SNMP, Windows 95/98/NT/2000, NetWare and MRTG