[mrtg] Re: RATEUP died

Peck, Steven speck at pandesic.com
Wed Jul 26 18:49:16 MEST 2000

Not sure if this advice will be relevant but unless you have the full paths
to the MRTG run directory in your Envirnment variable you will encounter
errors, for ex:

c:\perl\bin\perl c:\mrtg\mrtg-2.8.12\run\mrtg
c:\mrtg\mrtg-2.8.12\run\mrtg.cfg

  ---^^one line^^--

> I have checked location of the rateup.exe. It was in the mrtg
> run directory.
>
> This is my mrtg.cfg file:
>
> WorkDir:\temp\mrtg

WorkDir: C:\temp\mrtg

You are on NT not UNIX, you need drive letters

And in the MRTG file make sure you have selected the correct OS
#! /usr/sepp/bin/perl
# -*- mode: Perl -*-
BEGIN{
#$main::OS = 'UNIX';