[mrtg] Re: AW: Win 2k SNMP issue

Alex van den Bogaerdt alex at ergens.op.HET.NET
Fri Jul 28 00:58:20 MEST 2000

Daniel Roesen wrote:

> On Thu, Jul 27, 2000 at 01:00:52PM -0700, David Gabler wrote:
> > <begin bash>This problem sounds just like Microsoft: releasing a
> > product that does not work then not releasing a patch
> > to fix "anomalies" as they appear. </end bash>
>
> The term is "issues" :->

do {
Don't forget the money involved.  Not only does it take big bucks to
troubleshout, report, patch, troubleshoot and patch the patch.  Last
but not least I've heard very persistant rumors on having to pay for
yet another series of bug fixes (called new version or new program).
#ifdef preferred_future	/* one way */
} while (!microsoftfree)
#else			/* or the other */
} while (microsoftfee)