[mrtg] Hp Jetdirect monitoring

Steven Stringham SStringh at lrlaw.com
Fri Jul 28 18:27:02 MEST 2000

Have looked, but have not been able to find the mibs for a HP Jetdirect
board.  I would like to monitor the page count on some of our high speed
printers.  Has anyone done this yet?  Where can I get the mib files for
this so that I can use GETIF to determine the OIDs?

Thanks
Steve

NOTE:  This message is intended only for the use of the individual or
entity to which it is addressed. If the reader of this message is not the
intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering
the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is strictly
prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error,
please notify us immediately by replying to the sender of this E-Mail or
by telephone at (602) 262-5311.