[mrtg] Eliminating Max IN & Max OUT......Again ???

Javier Tan javier_tan at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 28 21:59:31 MEST 2000

Hi all,

I've actually posted this before...............What I have on my graphs , by
default, is incoming , outgoing, maximal 5 minute incoming and Maximal 5
minute outgoing.

I noticed that the weekly and monthly graphs includes the value of maximal
incoming and maximal outgoing, which are in dark green and magenta,
respectively.

What I really want to do is to eliminate both the Maximal 5 minute incoming
and ougoing lines in the weekly and monthly graphs.

What must I do to remove them ??

With all due respect, I've RTFMed, and as far as I can come up with, is the
"WithPeak" clause as stated. But apparently, the Lines remained.

What Must I do to remove them ??

Is it possible at all ???

Regards,
Javier Tan