[mrtg] Re: MRTG on NT or Unix ??

Kruepke lister at kruepke.com
Mon Jun 5 21:23:41 MEST 2000

It works fine under both.  I've set it up on NT a few times.

I would say that you should stick with the platform you are the most comfortable with.

With NT, you will need to install Perl (preferably from www.activestate.com) and you will need something like the MRTG Statistic Updater as an NT service (you can find the URL under the NT information on the MRTG site).

Keith