[mrtg] Re: Cisco Sub interface problem...

Kruepke lister at kruepke.com
Tue Jun 6 17:35:42 MEST 2000

Are you reaching the MaxBytes value for that target in your config file?  The MaxBytes value is a based on the recognized bandwidth of the interface (set with the 'bandwidth' interface configuration command or defaulted) and has nothing to do with the actual bandwidth.  It could be lower than it should be for the problem interface(s).

Check your config file setting for MaxBytes (this is also the value used to calculate your %utilization) and the docs on MaxBytes and AbsMax.

Keith