[mrtg] how to graph only one variable with mrtg?

manuel abad manuel.abad at uca.es
Fri Jun 9 09:56:48 MEST 2000

hello!
I would like to analyse only one variable with mrtg, but it wants two!!
I've tried to give him the same variable twice but the result is stange!
Also, I've tried to give it one who is all the time at "0" and the result
is strange too!
and furthemore is different if I change the two variables (transmition <->
reception)!!!
I don't know where is the problem. I would like to graph the number of
ifInNUnicast from an device to whitch are connected servers...

Thanks for your help.