[mrtg] Re: Monitor HP9000

Paul D. Walker II pwalker at moody.edu
Fri Jun 9 13:37:36 MEST 2000

Go to: http://www.hp.com/cposupport/swindexes/mibsforhps11110_swen.html

I believe HP has all of their MIBS bundled into these files.

Paul

At 04:48 PM 6/8/2000 -0500, JohnMonahan at libertydiversified.com wrote:
>I'm looking at setting my NT MRTG installation up to monitor an HP9000 we
>have running Oracle.  Just simple performance info such as connections,
>memory, cpu, disk, etc.
>
>I've used GetIF to browse the server, but just the basic information shows
>up so I have tried looking for a HP9000 or HP-UX mib on the net with no
>luck.  Does anyone know where I can locate mibs for HPUX, HP9000, or
>Oracle?  I scanned HP's site for about 2 hours today.
>
>I do not have access to the CD or actuall HP-UX system files.

>     John Monahan
>     Network Administrator
>     Liberty Diversified Industries
>     (763) 536-6677

Paul D. Walker II                          Voice:  312/329-4392
Network & System Support Manager           Fax:    312/329-8961
Moody Bible Institute                      e-mail: pwalker at moody.edu
820 North LaSalle Blvd.                    Web:    http://www.moody.edu
Chicago, IL  60610                         HP ProCurve Rules!!