[mrtg] Re: BaySecure MIBs

msarges at midco.net msarges at midco.net
Wed Jun 14 20:29:42 MEST 2000

You may want to check the subdirectories of the software installed
to control/configure those applications.  Nortel has a history of
placing mib files withing subdirectories of their software.

Morgan

E-Mail: msarges at midco.net
Date: 14-Jun-2000
Time: 13:28:52

"You can't survive by sucking the juice from a wet mitten."
                -- Charles Schulz, "Things I've Had to Learn Over and
                   Over and Over"