[mrtg] Re: MRTG on Win NT4 problem

Allen.May at carorder.com Allen.May at carorder.com
Wed Jun 21 16:32:09 MEST 2000

If you're running it on NT you can set the properties of your DOS window to
have a buffer so you can scroll back up after it scrolls off the screen

Allen May
Network Administrator
512-685-4141 (office)
512-845-8891 (cell)

                    "Ilie, Nicu"
                    <NIlie at montreal.cirquedus        To:     "'mrtg at list.ee.ethz.ch'" <mrtg at list.ee.ethz.ch>
                    oleil.com>                       cc:
                    Sent by:                         Subject:     [mrtg] MRTG on Win NT4 problem
                    mrtg-bounce at list.ee.ethz.
                    ch

                    06/21/00 08:45 AM

Hello everybody,

I have MRTG running on Win NT4 and everything was ok until we had to add
new
Frame Relay circuits on our WAN. We have created subinterfaces on our Cisco
router so, I have to modify the mrtg.cfg file. Problem is that when I run
perl mrtg mrtg.cfg I get a long fast-scrolling list of errors and I can't
redirect the screen output to a file in order to print it or to be able to
read it.
My question is how comes the command line "perl mrtg mrtg.cfg > log.txt" is
not working ?
Is there any way I can do it (or at least to be able to print that output)
?

Thanks

Nicu ILIE