[mrtg] Re: YScale

Paul C. Williamson pwilliamson at MANDTBANK.COM
Wed Jun 21 22:39:51 MEST 2000

Put in the option 'Unscaled[target]: dwmy ' (without the quotes) and it will solve your problem.  Don't be afraid to play around with MRTG, it's easy to undo stuff you're not sure about.

Paul Williamson
Manager of EMS
M&T Bank Corporation

>>> MARCELO MURAD <MARCELO.MURAD at bcp.com.br> 06/21/00 01:48PM >>>

	I need a help to change the scale of Y values in the utilization
graph. Here I m monitoring a lot of wan links and all of then have the same
bandwidth ( 512Kbps). Then, each one have a different utilization and the
scale change between them. I want to put the same scale for all graphs and I
know that some results I will look ugly due the diferent utilization of
bandwidth.

	I was trying to do it with "YScale" option in each target and it
didn t work properly.

Can someone help me with it?

Tks,

Marcelo Murad
BCP Telecomunicações
Infra-Estrutura e Suporte a redes LAN / WAN
marcelo.murad at bcp.com.br
55 11 5509.6150