[mrtg] Re: Monitoring Cisco ISDN Lines

Steven Koutstaal coldsteel at zonnet.nl
Thu Jun 22 07:59:45 MEST 2000

Hi Barry,

you can achieve this in two ways:

1.    Make a config file with cfgmaker, and just graph the routers
interfaces. It will be obvious when these lines come up.

2.    Look at the oid for the link state. I don't really know the OID for
it, and can't check from the location I am in right now, but if you do a
'snmpwalk router community | grep state' on a unix/linux box you'll be able
to find it.

Good luck,
Steven

right now,