[mrtg] Re: ATM subinterface Bit Per Second

Dan Schmiedt willys at clemson.edu
Mon Mar 6 16:43:58 MET 2000

On Mon, 6 Mar 2000, Dave Packham wrote:

> ATM subinterface Bit Per Second
>
> Running Cisco 12.07t on most of my routers and I cant seem to get any
> traffic info on the ATM subinterface level?  anyone ever done this?
> how

AFAIK, they don't report ifin/outoctets for atm subinterfaces.  You can,
however, get that information for the data moving through your VCs.  Do an
snmpwalk of .iso.3.6.1.4.1.9.9.66.1.1.1 and you'll see your VC numbers and
corresponding counters.  Set up the ones you want to monitor as Targets
and you're all set.

Good luck,
Dan

                    \