[mrtg] Cayman 3220

David Gabler dgabler at americomusa.net
Tue Mar 7 23:04:21 MET 2000

Is any one monitoring a Cayman 3220 dsl router?  I can not seem to get cfgmaker
to work with my router.  It returns the snmp error : error status: noSuchName.
So I figured cfgmaker is just querying the wrong OID's.  Next I try running
snmpwalk, and all it gives me is End of MIB.  The cayman box is using MIB II
(this tidbit is from the tech support).

I am using mrtg 2.8.6 (but this should not even matter as I can not SNMP walk
the box).

when doing a snmpwalk with the -d option ( dump in/out packets) the in and out
packets are both EXACTLY the same.  Weird!!!!  It is like the box does not
remember to append its reply to the query.

Please help.

David