[mrtg] bits to bytes "Option(...): bits"

Brock Henry bhenry at shorelink.nsw.gov.au
Wed Mar 8 03:23:24 MET 2000

Hi

I want to change my graphs from bytes to bits, which I do using the above,
which is kewl.

A quick question before I do it, will it still use my old data correctly,
so my I don't have to start my graphs from scratch again?

Thanks

Brock
PS: Sorry if this goes twice, I don't think it will but it might.
Brock Henry - brockh at ozemail.com.au (H) - bhenry at shorelink.nsw.gov.au (W)

A simple man comes home and asks "What's for dinner?", a complex man comes
home and wonders about the universe, an enlightened man comes home and asks
"What's for dinner?"