[mrtg] Re: A Question

Joey Officer jofficer at insidehouston.org
Fri Mar 10 18:13:17 MET 2000

something else that helps is having a fast disk i/o.  the biggest part of
the load (as I understand it) is the disk writes.

someone mentioned before about setting up a ramdisk, I don't recall the
performance results though.

Joey Officer
Systems Analysts
Quality Publishing, Inc.
281-272-2744 x156 -Work
jofficer at insidehouston.org

| no matter where you go, there you are |
|          --buckaroo banzai            |