[mrtg] Re: Can Daily graphs be kept ?

Justin Shore listuser at vinnie.ksu.ksu.edu
Sat Mar 11 19:16:44 MET 2000

	Search through the list archives for a message called "Index
Generation".  I've taken the mrtg-archive scripts and made them do
exactly what I want (what you're wanting to).  The instructions I
gave in that message were geared toward a similar problem but the
details should get you going.

Justin

At 11:11 PM -0600 3/11/00, edmundli wrote:
>Dear All
>
>I am running 2.8.12 mrtg, is there any way to keep daily graphs in
>somewhere, so that we can have the record, and also we can re-call
>the request daily graph according to management request.
>
>Many Thanks

Justin Shore
K-State Linux Distro Mirror, Sysadmin
macdaddy at vinnie.ksu.ksu.edu
<http://vinnie.ksu.ksu.edu/mirror/rpm2html>
<ftp://vinnie.ksu.ksu.edu/pub/mirror/linux>

*Internet2 Users*
<ftp://quest.ksu.ksu.edu/pub/mirror/linux>