[mrtg] Re: Compaq and MRTG

mats.karlsson at acnielsen.no mats.karlsson at acnielsen.no
Fri Mar 17 08:57:48 MET 2000

The compaq MIB's are on the Compaq manager CD in the smart start collection.

Under \toolkit\mibs are there some readme files and the MIB's are also
possible to read.

mvh
Mats Karlsson
ACNielsen Norway
Mats Karlsson · IT Co ordinator
Drammensveien 123 · PO Box 501 · 0214 Oslo  · Norway
Phone: +47 23 28 00 07 · Fax: +47 22 58 34 01