[mrtg] Re: How can I optimiz my index.html

Justin Shore listuser at vinnie.ksu.ksu.edu
Mon Mar 20 05:29:34 MET 2000

At 8:16 PM -0600 3/18/00, MK Suen wrote:
>Dear All,
>
>I have more than 20 router to monitor by using MRTG 2.8.12, this is
>ok, everything is fine by using the indexmaker function. It shows
>all of my routers's daily traffic in this page, however, I found
>that if I would like to group some routers stats in one page, such
>as Hongkong routers in one page, china routers in one page, .... etc.

You can easily combine all of a defined group into a static HTML page
by hand.  The easiest way is let indexmaker make a page for you and
then edit that to remove the images/links you don't want.  Its as
simple as creating a webpage.  I've done this for my modem pool
images, similar network I/O images, etc...  Its handy.

HTH
   Justin

Justin Shore       K-State Linux Distro Mirror, Sysadmin
macdaddy at vinnie.ksu.ksu.edu
<http://vinnie.ksu.ksu.edu/mirror/rpm2html>
<ftp://vinnie.ksu.ksu.edu/pub/mirror/linux>

*Internet2 Users*
<ftp://quest.ksu.ksu.edu/pub/mirror/linux>