[mrtg] graphing disk utilization on Solaris with HostResources MIB

Dan Wentzel danw at bas.army.mil
Mon Mar 20 23:29:45 MET 2000

I'm interesting in trying to graph some of the information available
via the HostResources MIB.  I have the MIB loaded on HPOV5 and
and I've tried querying a few different Solaris boxes around here, including
the Ultra1 I'm running HPOV5 on.  I'm confident that my community is
correct because the request doesn't time out, but I get a "no value returned".

How do I get a Solaris client to collect these statistics?  Any suggestions
on what I'm doing wrong?  Is there an easier way to graph CPU & Disk
utilization on Solaris?

I tried to search the mail-list archives, but I'm getting no response from
that as well....  :)

DJW