[mrtg] mrtg on a Cobalt Raq2

Ariel Manzur punto at anime.com.ar
Mon Mar 20 16:00:49 MET 2000

Hi..

I've intalled MRTG on a CobaltRaQ2, the server is running SNMP, so I used
cfgmaker like this:

cfgmaker public at localhost>/etc/mrtg.conf

And I get an error (when I run mrtg):

--
PROBLEM: rateup died from Signal 0
 with Exit Value 127 when doing router 'anime.com.ar'

Any sugestions? has anyone got mrtg to run on a CobaltRaQ2? (the router of
the server doesn't have a public comunity, so I have to use localhost..)

Thanks!

Ariel.