[mrtg] redhat linux 6.1 problem?

mdaemon at cqm.co.uk mdaemon at cqm.co.uk
Wed Mar 22 17:27:27 MET 2000

I have several servers running snmp stats with mrtg ok. I have two
that don't work - they are both redhat linux 6.1. Others that work
are that too. I can do an snmpwalk on the server running mrtg and
it gives stats fine. It generates a cfg file in configmaker without
error, but produces graphs with no data on running mrtg on the cfg
file. I've tried with mrtg 2.8.9 and 2.8.12. I've run out of ideas for
what to try next. Its definitely allowed to see that stats, i've
restarted mrtg and it doesn't produce an error at any point other
than no data in graphs.
Elaine