[mrtg] Re: gifs and pngs

Arif Patel arif_patel at norampac.com
Sat Mar 25 15:32:47 MET 2000

Edit and change the references in the mrtg file and re-rerun mrtg .. that should create the proper references.

>>> "Cole, Jeff" <Jeff.Cole at tfn.com> 03/24 10:08 PM >>>
For some odd reason, mrtg is referencing gifs instead of pngs in the
individual graphs. If I look at the summary page, I see all the graphs, but,
they were last updated at 2pm. If I click on one, it brings up blank graphs
for the daily and weekly summaries. The monthly and yearly graphs show up
ok. Viewing the source, it appears that the HTML file is referencing .png
files instead of .gif files for the daily and weekly

I can manually edit the HTML files one by one to reference the gif files,
however, this shouldn't be necessary.

The odd behaviour can be viewed at http://bb.cda.com/mrtg

Any ideas?

Thanks for any help