[mrtg] Re: need v.35 serial oid on a lucent max box

Justin Shore listuser at vinnie.ksu.ksu.edu
Sun Mar 26 11:03:29 MEST 2000

At 8:36 PM -0600 3/25/00, Duane Cox wrote:
>Hi
>
>Does anybody have a OID for a Lucent Max 6000
>Any Lucent Max box might work.. cfgmaker grabs some stuff,
>but didnt seem to find the serial port.

I know that an snmpwalk on two of our Pipeline 130 only shows ports 1
and 2.  It didn't bother listing the rest.  On the other two 130's we
have it worked fine.  They are identical right down to the firmware.
Weird as hell.  In our case, I just told MRTG to monitor port 4
anyhow and it worked.  4:community at IP.

HTH
   Justin

Justin Shore       K-State Linux Distro Mirror, Sysadmin
macdaddy at vinnie.ksu.ksu.edu
<http://vinnie.ksu.ksu.edu/mirror/rpm2html>
<ftp://vinnie.ksu.ksu.edu/pub/mirror/linux>

*Internet2 Users*
<ftp://quest.ksu.ksu.edu/pub/mirror/linux>