[mrtg] Where do I obtain SNMPWALK

Goodwin, Bruce Bruce.Goodwin at ags.gov.au
Tue Mar 28 04:19:53 MEST 2000

I am new to MRTG and recently installed MRTG. I ran configmaker against a
Cisco 3640 router and manually edited the config file to leave just the ISDN
PRI card configuration that configmaker had found. These ISDN PRI channels
graph beautifully, however I cannot identify which ISDN channel is which. I
suspect that I need some proprietary Cisco MIB to get a description of the
each channel. Bear in mind that as ISDN channels drop out and redial, any
channels could be used on the next redial.

I suspect that snmpwalk would allow me to interrogate the router mibs for
this info, but despite searching the mail archives I cannot find where to
obtain it from. Could someone point me in the right direction.

Ta

Bruce Goodwin